Wednesday, August 21, 2013

California Dreamin: part I - San Francisco



In July, I went to San Francisco on a business trip for a conference and stayed through the weekend to enjoy the city. Allan came all the way from NYC to keep me company through the weekend. It was my very first business trip, so I was happy to have someone to roam around Northern Cali with.







Allan :)

I stayed in a beautiful corner suite at Le Meridien San francisco (sorry forgot to make the bed)

SF Bay area. Wearing my Kimono from the LF Store in Soho/classic black with gold buckle Hermes belt/plaid neutral Keds/Rayban Aviators 
Lombard street - steep and windy block decorated with flowers upon flowers. You must go and visit if you happen to end up in the area. 

I changed into this for the Luis Vuitton Cup by the water
Burberry button down - sold at Bloomies for $295/Prada Glitter tassel flats on sale now for $233
Louis Vuitton Cup 2013 SF
We had dinner at R&G Lounge, where Michelle OBAMA ate :)  - China town close to the Financial district
Fried Dungeness Crabs was the BOMB! nom nom nom nom nom 
It was a wonderful dinner for sure :)
Stay tuned for California Dreamin: Part II - Napa and Sonoma
coming up next!

No comments :

Post a Comment