Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Minute New Year's Eve Dress Shopping!

Ok it's time to panic! It's New Year's eve and I still don't have a dress for tonight! Ay Caramba amigos. It's too late for me to even rent the runway. What am I going to do? Gonna take my ass shopping today and hope for a miracle. In the meantime, I have been browsing the information superhighway for some dress ideas before I go out on the hunt. Here are some cute NYE cocktail dresses I've picked out from some of my fave shops!


1. If I had enough time to rent the runway I would have rented out this bad boy for the night:

HERVÉ LÉGER Metallic bandage dress
Retails at $1490 via Net-A-Porter or you can rent it for $150 via Rent the Runway





2. If I had time for shipping and Handling I would have gotten my hands on this hot little number:

$68 Night Fall Dress via Nasty Gal
It's a little Slutty, but still sexy as hell ;)

You'll need a plunge bra for this baby: $35.84 via Asos


3. If I wanted to be classy, I would have bought this long, hot, and glittery dress:
Nasty Gal Lola Dress $88


4. NYE is all about the glitter. This Sequin dress is uber cute!

Kira Strappy Sequin Swing Dress In Antique Gold - $63.01 via Missguided


5. Feeling innocent? Maybe I will look for an angelic lacey number like this one below:

Aleena Lace Plunge Neck Puffball Dress In Cream $63.01 via Missguided


6. This sexy Gold Seguin Crossover dress below is my favorite so far! Not too revealing, yet it's no goody two shoes.
I hope I find something like this while I'm out!

Danica Crossover Sequin Mini Dress In Gold $81.02 via Missguided

Also Comes in Nude
And Black :)

7. Feeling like a Kardashian? How bout this one?

Rhoda V-Neck Sequin Detail Bodycon Mini Dress In Champagne $90.03 via Missguided



8. I try to avoid the little black dress for NYE because they tend to be the safe way out but, this dashing number is sure to impress any guest of any party. 
Nicole Miller Futuristic Sequin dress - $385 retail and $75 to rent via Rent the Runway.


Ok amigos. Wish me luck and have a happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment