Monday, December 9, 2013

November Barkbox 2013

I know it's December, but better late than never! My baby Leo and his cousin Adam loved the November Barkbox so I have to show you all what goodies they enjoyed~!


I really get the most out of every Barkbox, and I promise you that you will not regret signing up. Leo stays healthy and happy thanks to Barkbox, and its completely worth the money if you ask me. I know I've said all this before, but they never seize to amaze me. I'm a working girl and I don't always have time to research new toys and treats for Leo to experience so I love that someone else does it for me. Also, it comforts me to know that everything is made in the
good ol' U.S. of A.


They've been waiting for you Barkbox...


November theme was comfort food for your pooch!




$9.50 via P.L.A.Y.
Haha Leo loves this phallic Zucchini. It's made with the same "strict production standards as infant and children products. Features double-layered AZO-free fabric, double stitching, and stuffing from 100% post consumer recycled bottles." It's machine washable and dryer friendly. This product is so well-made and environmentally conscious! Leo likes to tear up his toys and since it is still in tact now, I assure you this Zucchini is a sturdy toy for your pooch! It is so soft, comes with a squeaker and is such a cute addition to Leo's toy collection. They have other healthy food shaped toys like apple, carrot, peapod, and pumpkins :) I'll definitely keep my eyes on more P.L.A.Y. products in the future.

$3.99 and only sold at the listed stores on Happy Howies
All Natural Deli-Style Sausages.
I cut them up so Leo and Adam could share :) They love it and gobbled it right up.

Ingredients
Beef Sausages: Beef, Rice Flour, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Cultured Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract.

Turkey Sausages: Turkey, Rice Flour, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Cultured Dextrose, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract.

Lamb Sausages: Lamb, Rice Flour, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Cultured Dextrose, Garlic, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract.



OMG. Leo inhaled this is about 10 seconds. He didn't even stop to say how delicious it was!
It's a mini version of the 3 foot chew. You can only buy them through Amazon or Pet-Source.com.
Only $.99 cents per 7 inch chew via Amazon

Etta Says!® Crunchy Deer Chews are a unique mixture of rawhide and deer meat formed into a tasty chewable treat. The palatability of these chews ranks high with dogs as a highly sought after treat. They are safer than rawhide and made from wholesome American Deer! Our proprietary manufacturing process breaks the raw ingredients down to a powdery slurry and then extrudes them into a 3 foot crunchy chew! The result is a highly digestible chew that is great for teeth and gums. 

Guaranteed Analysis: Deer Chews
Crude Protein Min 52%
Crude Fat Min 20%
Crude Fiber Max 4%
Moisture Max 10%

Ingredients
Rawhide, Deer Meat, Natural Caramel Color, Salt 

$9.50 via Bocce's Bakery
I was so excited to see these when I opened the box. I have run into these a bunch of times at cute boutique holiday pop-up shops and dog stores and have been wanting to get them for Leo. He loved them immediately at first but, he must have lost interest in them because he looks at me with disappointment now when I try to give them to him. He nibbles a bit and then walks away from it now and I think it's because Leo prefers things a bit more savory. He doesn't go as crazy as I know him to be for these treats. I will have to save these for emergency treats only.
"wheat-free with fresh, human-grade ingredients perfect for pups with allergies or sensitive bellies.  Baked in small batches with no chemicals or preservatives."

Ingredients: Organic Barley Flour, Cheese, Nitrate-free Turkey Bacon, Truffle Oil... that’s it!

Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 13%  Fat: 14%  Fiber: 3%  Moisture: 6%



Leo is a good boy and never gives me any problem eating his Greenies. I never tried giving him any other dental hygiene product so I was curious to see how he liked them. He loves these bones and I love how they are shaped like bones. What mother doesn't like a good clean bone that doesn't make a mess around the house? ONLY $2.79 per two pack!

Pearly Whites®

Advanced Oral Care Pearly Whites® are designed to be an easy and effective
method of maintaining or promoting good oral hygiene between regularly
scheduled veterinarian visits. The unique shape of the N-Bone® chew helps
remove plaque and tartar buildup through chewing.. Pearly Whites® typically last much
longer than other oral hygiene or breath freshening bones.

• Removes Plaque & Tartar Buildup
• Helps Build Strong Teeth & Gums
• Helps Prevent Discoloration
• Peppermint, Parsley & Vanilla Freshens the Breath
• Wheat Free, Corn Free & Soy Free
• No Added Salt, Sugar or Gluten
• Edible, Digestible & Low Fat

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein min. 12.0%
Crude Fat min. 0.5%
Crude Fat max. 1.5%
Crude Fiber max. 4.5%
Moisture max. 15.0%

Calorie Content (ME, calculated) 2750 kcal/kg
Ingredients:
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water, cellulose, garlic, calcium carbonate, peppermint oil, parsley oil, vanilla. 

Only available via: 
Fido Dog Treats: http://www.fidodogtreats.com/n-bone
Dog.com: http://www.dog.com
King Wholesale: http://www.kingwholesale.com
Drs. Foster & Smith: http://www.drsfostersmith.com
KV Vet: http://www.kvvet.com
Chewy.com: http://www.chewy.com
Revival Animal: http://www.revivalanimal.com
Wag.com: http://www.wag.com
EntirelyPets: http://www.entirelypets.com/


As Long as they are happy, I am happy :) 



Have a Happy Mondee Homies.

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment