Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gossip Girl: Blake Lively Cashmere Wool Lapel Coat

I saw a picture of Serena van der Woodsen aka Blake Lively wearing this a while back and have been obsessed with it ever since!



This is a cashmere wool blended lapel coat and I have no idea who the designer is. I saw the picture floating around and so I went on a hunt. Eventually I found a korean website called Nibbun and used my Korean skills to try and order myself one but it was really hard to navigate their website so I kept looking elsewhere. Eventually, I found this jacket on a website called Flora22 and had to get my hands on it. I love it soooo much and so many people have been asking where I got it so I am sharing this with you amigos.



Night time iphone pics aren't ideal but I still love my coat!


Soft, comfy, warm and so trendy.




Kim K also wore something similar just this past november strolling around with baby North!
She is wearing a Max Mara Fall 2013 Brown Teddy Coat.

I wore the coat out to my friend Blake's Birthday party last weekend and got so many compliments :)
I wore it to one of my favorite bar called Ella Lounge and danced the night away!


#blurredlines #Stillsexy

You know you love me ;)
XOXO



No comments :

Post a Comment