Friday, December 6, 2013

Skating in Shaolin - RollerJam USA

I ride my bike, I roller skate, don't drive no car
Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far
For somebody who don't drive, I been all around the world
Some people say I done all right for a girl


Happy Fridee homieez! I am so happy to start my weekend and I hope you all have have a fabulous weekend ahead of you. My Booski has been super busy lately studying for an exam so we haven't been out much but, he will finally be done this weekend and I am super excited to steal all of his time and attention.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a fun date/outing idea for you and your lovahs/friends. People often ask me what Allan and I do to have fun so here is something we did and loved a while back. #rollerskates




We partied at the RolllerJam USA located in Shaolin (aka Staten Island). RollerJam is so much fun because they have an arcade and a BAR! Appropriate for all ages, you can even turn the rink into the bounce party! The music is always jamming and the lights are always flashing. It's totally live.

via RollerJam
via RollerJam
via RollerJam 

Allan was having a blast!
  


We laughed, we danced, and we skated! We were having such a great time. It was the perfect date.


Isn't my boo such a cutie pie?



Eventually, he got tired and had to sit down after I schooled him at our dance off ;)
  

I have been to RollerJam a few times in my life and loved it every single time! A few years back, my gorgeous friend Emily rented out a magical school bus and took all of us to RollerJam for her Birthday. Everyone had such an amazing time and it was a night to be remembered.


Skates & Spandex


Keepin' it old school y'all.
Now go get your skate on too!

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment