Monday, November 25, 2013

You're Invited: November BIRCHBOX Holiday 2013

Happy Mondee Homies. Cheer up this short work week with the Holiday 2013 November BIRCHBOX.



I really do urge you all to get on this if you are as indecisive as I am with my cosmetic and/or accessory choices. I mean, for $10 a month I save hundreds of dollars that I would normally be spending at Sephora, buying things I haven't even tried yet and hoping they would be fabulous products. Birchbox is great because they carefully curate the best products through extremely knowledgeable beauty editors and other women just like us. Remember my October Birchbox post



Treat yo self.


Everyone gets a different box of products based on your online individual profile. 




Feeling Blue? "Baldwin Blue"
This is the perfect navy blue for the dope ass lady who likes to run the world. If pink is not your style, this is the color for you. I wonder if Hilary Clinton would wear this...



I love carrying sample sized perfume in my purse. You never know when you will need to smell extra delicious. Ladies, always prepare to meet your prince charming.


I am a bit confused about this product. Amplifying Elixir. It has no scent, which I'm ok with. The substance is much like water and pours out when you open it. I wasn't happy about that. I am not the biggest fan of it's texture or feeling on my skin. It stung a bit when I combined it with my moisturizer as instructed. I think I'll stay away from this one. 


Stainiac! I like it, and I don't like it. I like that it isn't sticky and doesn't sting. There really isn't much flavor, just kind of sweet. Also the stain color is pretty subtle which I like, so I don't look like a two cent hooker.This works for your cheeks as well if you are into a lightly rosey look. The color, however, just doesn't last long enough on your lips. I'll throw this in my purse for emergency staining purposes.


I gave this bath milk to Allan because he LOVES to take baths. That's another good part about your Birchbox. You can share the good with all your lovers & friends. #stockingstuffers


Birchbox also makes you feel good about being a part of the fam. Environmental and social awareness is important when you are deciding which brands to support.


Mmm. I love their beautiful tea pouches. If tea went gourmet, this would be it. Perfect in time for this chilly weather. Brrrr.


Since I love me some fancy tea, I had to drink my tea instantly upon receiving my box.


I love tea in my favorite Middlebury mug. #almamater



You're invited! I love this booklet they included this month. It's full of great gift ideas for women & men. It also includes cute little holiday tips.





If you still don't know what to get your ULTRA TRENDY FABULOUS girlfriend/daughter/mom/friend, I suggest the Limited Precious Metals Box. $120
Raise the Gold Bar!
Birchbox
Limited Edition Box: Precious Metals
This season, Birchbox is celebrating all that glitters (and shines and shimmers). Our new Limited Edition Precious Metals box is packed with ways to bring a little luxury into your life, from a gilded eyelash curler to a delicate necklace.
Shop Now
Each Box Contains
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eye Shadow Palette No 1essie encrusted treasures in hors d'oeuvres
Frends Ella EarbudsGorjana Taner Shimmer Necklace
Tweezerman Procurl Lash CurlerFolli Follie Heart4Heart Cosmetic Case
Kusmi Tea Paris Tea InfuserKusmi Tea Paris Rose Green Tea Loose Leaf Tin
Shop Now



No comments :

Post a Comment