Friday, August 30, 2013

Snaps App - Add it. Snap it. Share it.


Many of you have been asking me what app I have been using to create my silly pics, and so I want to introduce you to...wait for it...


Snaps App! 
"Snaps!™ allows you to add virtual content to your photos. Start by adding a few "snaps," or virtual images, to new or existing pics, and show it off to your friends. It's simple, fun and you'll get the hang of it in a snap!" 

You can get it at the iPhone app store or Google Play for free! Well it's free for now :) This app is totally BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! It was only recently copyrighted and added to the app stores this month. So far there aren't that many users but, I think this app has full potential to become super popular among tech crazed consumers of Generation Y.  There are a few kinks that the developers still need to work out but even so, the app is totally worth playing with and working it into your daily selfies!
Got my copy of the September Issue :)

This app collaborates with various brands (Despicable Me), memes (Cats), designers (Lucia Fernandez Muniz), and so many more people to create a variety of templates you can incorporate to your pictures. This app allows the mainstream smartphone users to really tap into their creative side in order to create fun and digitally stimulating images for you and your friends. 

Snaps! is a simple way to add virtual images of your faves (celebs, athletes, musicians and more!) to your pics. Express yourself with Snaps from Pet Shop Boys, Awesomeness TV, The Voice and share them with your friends!
With Snaps! you can add your favorite things to your pics: 
• Geek out with staches, glasses, & wigs 
• With bugs and insect stickers, no foodie pics are safe! 
• Add celebs, products, and characters from films you love 
• Show your undying support for your favorite team or band #UltimateFanatic 
• Add multiple stickers, filters and paint (for the true mash-up artist)

Show off your Snaps! in the feed: 
• See and share pics with your network 
• Find and follow friends, like their pics, and watch them trend 
• Discover even more and 'SnapBack' to take a photo all on your own

Don't wait anymore. Snap to it! 
Add it. Snap it. Share it. That's Snaps! (via google play)

This app is FABULOUS and I am so into it, but it has a few small inconveniences it needs to work out. For example you can only apply and share ONE template setting you chose each time, and cannot combine many different templates in one execution. The picture above of me holding the September Vogue is just one template I used. The picture below is a picture where I used multiple templates but, had to keep "sharing" my pictures onto the Snaps app feed in order for the picture to save onto my camera roll. After the first template added picture is saved and shared, I used it to add different templates. I wish they would allow multiple template adds in one go. 

This pic has 4 templates used. The Pharaoh hat was the first template I used. The Love box on the top left corner is the second template I used. I saved ("shared") the first pic with only the Pharaoh hat and then used the picture saved on the camera roll to add the second template, which is the red Love box. Next came the I <3 you text and then the despicable me minions came last. 
It's a bit of work but I think the pictures end up being hilarious and totally worth some effort! I am getting to know this app better and better every day, and am loving it! You can also share your fab pics via Twitter, FB, Instagram Email, and even Tumblr directly from the app.










They have hundreds of more templates to choose from!
Find me on the Snapps App, let's share some ridiculous pics. Username = lesbananas 

xoxo





No comments :

Post a Comment