Thursday, August 15, 2013

Passion for Prada - Part Deux - Pretty in Prada

Here is the follow up post for Passion for Prada - Part I ~

In May, the Prada Store in SoHo (575 Broadway) decked out their hardwood stairs with beautiful sequinned dressed and feathered headbands just in time to promote the new Gatsby Movie. Costumes designed by Catherine Martin and  Miuccia Prada has so much beautiful detailing in each piece, I had to refrain from wanting to put my hands all over the garments~!



I almost got in trouble for touching this one.

I almost got in trouble for touching this one.

View from the top
View from the top

What's a girl got to do to shimmy her way into one of these beauties?
What's a girl got to do to shimmy her way into one of these beauties?

This smashing duo was hidden downstairs, away from the exhibit.
This smashing duo was hidden downstairs, away from the exhibit.

Inspired by all things Prada, I splurged and bought two pairs of Prada Flats. The pair below are laser cut nude Prada Flats (sold out) but, I had to return them because  they hurt my feet way too much.

so cute but, OUCH!
So cute but, OUCH!

These breathtaking Prada Glitter Tassel Flats are to die for. They have easily become my FAVORITE pair of flats. They are super comfortable and versatile.

My favorite pair of flats!
My favorite pair of flats![/caption]

$350 at DSW but UGG also makes a similar pair for $100 on sale

They shine like Diamonds.
They shine like Diamonds.

A good pair of shoe is like a good man, hard to find.
 A good pair of shoe is like a good man, hard to find.

There's no place like Prada.
There's no place like Prada.

"Many of us grew up with a kind of puritanism against shopping. But shopping can be much more than how it is cast. If you are bored or you have problems, it can be a way of lifting your spirits, by doing something light and superficial. Why not?" - Miuccia Prada

No comments :

Post a Comment