Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hot Dawg

Before I recap my summer in NYC so far, I would like you all to meet my precious baby angel, Leo!

Breaking hearts since Feb, 2013

Breaking hearts since Feb, 2013

His full name is Leonardo, and he is a long haired miniature Dachshund. Leo is a dog and his life is amazing! He spends 24 hours a day doing beautiful dog things. As time goes by, you will see lots of Lil' Leo running around this blog. He really truly is my bundle of joy, and every time I get a little sad, this monster cheers me up :)



Hear me Rawr!
Hear me Rawr!

If you are thinking of getting a dog, I really recommend Dachshunds. They are the cutest and can be one of the most loyal of breeds. I used to have a Yorkie called Coco. We loved her so so much but, Coco was a serious b.i.t.c.h. (RIP Coco). She had lots of health issues and was super bipolar but, Leo is super healthy and the friendliest pup I know.

Sailor Dog
Sailor Dog

Xoxo!

No comments :

Post a Comment