Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hot Dawgs & Long Weekends

Buenos dias amigos! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and aren't wallowing somewhere mourning the end of summer. Don't you fret, my pets! Fall will be filled with loads of fun, fashion, frolicking, and...BABY ADAM! Adam is also a long haired Miniature Dachshund, just like Leo!

Meet the new addition to our family, Baby Adam! 
Meet Adam!

I used this long weekend to get my R&R on, and spent the weekend with Allan's family in Long Island. I spent the entire time over there smothering baby Adam, the newest addition to our Dachshund loving family. Allan's parent's used to have a short hair Dachshund called "Sammy" who passed away a few years back. Since then, they have been waiting for the right time to bring home their new bundle of joy, and once they realized our little Leo could use a buddy to chill with, it was a no brainer that this was a perfect time for them.

Don't forget my baby Leo! Leo got in his little Doggy Bag and got on the NYC subway for his the first time in his life. He was so happy and excited to visit Adam, that he barked the entire way.
At first, Adam was so timid and shy...


We slowly introduced the twinsies...



Then they started to eat together :)
And kiss each other <3
Then, they became Homies 4 Lyfe.
Tiny Homiez
Adam got super comfortable eventually and even got fiesty will my baby Leo.
Look at him go haha! 



After the adorable babies got to know each other better, we started up the BBQ and got our grub on. It was quite a lovely afternoon. 
Before we started eating the men entertained themselves with a friendly game of badminton.



While I marveled at the spread...


This is making me hungry again :)
Perfect Summer Lunch
After stuffing our faces, I had a mini photo-shoot with baby Adam. I couldn't help myself!

 



Adam is cooler than Yeezy.
Had to incorporate some pics made with the Snaps app :)

I could just eat him up!
Just stop it...
Doesn't this just make you happy?
Allan is pretty happy about the lil' guy.
Leo is super happy to have a new friend!
I was obviously having a blast :) Super Happy Sunshine Fun-Time
Wearing my cute piece from Chloe + Isabel
I had such a nice time with the fam and soon enough, it was time to say adieu.
I had a bit of trouble letting go...
 Tried to sneak baby away in my Prada, but it didn't work :) I had to give back baby Adam before his parents came after me. 

Well that was my Labor Day weekend in a nutshell. I hope all of your weekends were filled with happiness and laughter! Good luck with the rest of your week, and don't forget to visit Les Bananas tomorrow!

ta ta for now friends~!


2 comments :

  1. I love baby Adam. Are dogs allowed on NYC transit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, any dog is allowed on public transportation in the city as long it is “enclosed in a container and carried in a manner which would not annoy other passengers.”
    I don't think anyone actually follows the rule though.I'm a rebel Sarita.

    ReplyDelete