Friday, September 27, 2013

I Want It All: Ashy Bear/V-Files/Reformation/Opening Ceremony

Homegirl Ashley and I went to V-Files last week for Fuct book release. We chatted with beers in our hands, and browsed at some of the dopest vintage clothing collection while we waited for the Erik Brunetti to arrive. I wasn't allowed to take pictures so I don't really have any footage for you except the picture below.




Praduh! Love it.
 All I really know is that I was personally not very impressed with the book itself, and thought a lot of the images were trite/nothing new. Skate culture/punk-rock street fashion has already been around, and the inundated images of brand culture and pop art is just nothing refreshing or revolutionizing. Warhol already happened to fashion and art. Thank you, come again. 

Any who, Ashy bear and I frolicked over to Opening ceremony, and made a final stop at reformation for a bit of window shopping after the event. Window shopping is hard, but it's necessary for your Christmas wish list. Christmas will be here very soon my turtledoves ;)

I wore my Stussy sweater $50 at Urban/ $48 on Stussy

Ashley and I Love you <3 

Opening Ceremony Soho via AT 
When I have a baby, my baby will have to wear one of these :)
Find your baby Kenzo gear at Opening Ceremony or here.




Ash has her eyes on a gorge Leather Jacket like this one: AllSaints


I want this Kenzo Sweater BADDDDD! $476 from Opening Ceremony



Hope you all tear it up this weekend at some fabulous party! 
Don't forget to send me an invite ;)
Monday, I promise I'll post the pictures from the Gelato class Allan and I went to last week.

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment