Friday, March 28, 2014

Lucky Magazine + The ManRepeller @Armani 5th Avenue NYC: Style Revival Event

A hundred times have I thought New York is a catastrophe, and fifty times: It is a
beautiful catastrophe. -Le Corbusier

Ash ❤ The Man Repeller ❤ Lesbananas

Last night, my homegirls and I attended the Style Revival party of the season with Lucky Magazine & The Man Repeller at Armani 5th ave. I met so many movers and shakers of the fashion industry in NYC (I Love you Eva Chen!) and felt totally inspired. It was dope. 



Since Ash invited us to come out and support the event she and her team worked on, we all put on our best smile and headed to 5th avenue. Ashley works for a super cool kids boutique PR company called Sydney Reising and I couldn't be more excited for her, and I am just so proud of my girl. Ashley tells me her amazing boss is a total go-getter who is sweet, and incredibly creative. I got to meet her briefly, and she's totally gorgeous! 


Thanks again Ash! She always keeps me trendy and in-the-know! ❤ #smartandpretty


When I first walked into Armani, I was immediately drawn to this beautiful staircase.
 #Guggenheimdoppelganger

Leandra Medine & DJ Chelsea Leyland ❤ 

I walked up the stairs to see these two lovely ladies and instantly felt charisma radiating from their bodies.
#magneticenergy


I totally fell in love with DJ Chelsea Leyland. She is a babe and has the sweetest personality. Her fabulous British accent and that smile will charm the pants of ya!


Then I moseyed over to the bar of course, and found two dapper men who were happy to make me a bubbly spritzer.
#cheerio


After gazing at all the interesting people in the room, I finally did what we were supposed to do.
#Shop


This mint green darling was my favorite of the night.



I also checked out the men's section and thought my boo would look hot in a pair of shoes like these for spring.


After browsing through all of the magnificent shoes, the girls and I went exploring.


I immediately halted and gasped when I saw a familiar face peeking in and out behind a mound of white fur.
I spy Eva Chen! omg omg omg omg ❤ 


This was the highlight of my night. I ran over to Eva hoping for just a nice shot for my instagram but when I introduced myself to her, she gave me much more than just a cute pic. She was incredibly kind and easy to talk to, it kinda caught me off guard. She asked me about myself and what my dreams were! She even gave me advice and told me to look into the story of Sophia Amoruso, the founder of Nasty Gal, who has the most fascinating story by the way! I left her warm presence feeling totally encouraged and motivated. Thank you Eva! #womenwhoinspire


After my little private moment with Eva, we all went over to beautify ourselves at the Armani beauty stations. They are promoting their CC cream and Fluid Sheer highlighter so they used some on us to make us a bit prettier than the way we arrived. I have to tell you homies, we all loved the Fluid sheer highlighter, and you should absolutely get it if you're in the market for a light and airy foundation.
#stylerevival


Jeffrey Sanchez: He did both of our makeup and he is cute and fabulous ❤


Thanks Jeffrey



C'est magnifique ❤ It was a beautiful night homies.

“Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered”. 
-Giorgio Armani.

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment