Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chanel vs. Game of Thrones - On your Toes Madison Ave 2014 vs. GoT Epic Fan Event @ Barclays center

Holy Guacamole Homies! I feel like Nelly and Kelly right now because I have a painful dilemma. 
There are two very important things happening tonight and I can only chose UNO event to attend.
#Firstworldproblems



Allan and I are super Game of Thrones fan and tonight is the Game of thrones Epic Fan experience premier at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn. According to a press release, the network will host "The Epic Fan Experience" on a stadium-sized screen that will also include, "show costumes and props displays from the acclaimed traveling exhibition, photo ops on the Iron Throne and other special surprises". Allan and I have tickets for this and unfortunately homies, I wont be able to report back to you because they are going to be taking everyone's phones away and checking them at the venue!!!!


I LOVE CHANEL MAIL

The second event is the invite only On your Toes Madison Ave event on Madison avenue, which I have been fabulously invited to. On your toes Madison Ave is an event where select participating retailers will invite guests to “Shop with the Dancers”, a private event where NYCB company dancers including Sara Mearns, Megan Fairchild, Antonio Carmena, Olivia Boisson, Alina Dronova will make in-store appearances at each participating boutique giving guests the opportunity to engage with the dancers and shop to support the ballet. Participating retailers include Agent Provocateur, Alice + Olivia, Bally, Barneys New York, Chanel, Kara Ross New York, Kate Spade New York, Longchamp, Mulberry, Ralph Lauren, Schutz Shoes and Tory Burch. Today, from 6 to 8 p.m., nine stores will participate in an invite-only “Shop with the Dancers.” Ahhh! Sounds like a magical evening. East coast, I know you shakin right~ 


Help me Homies! What's a girl to do! I wish I could split myself into two or have a cheeky twin like Mary Kate and Ashley.

XOXO





No comments :

Post a Comment