Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Breakfast Barkbox Review 2014 - Aussie Naturals, Wagatha's, Hare of the Dog, Barkworthies


Happy Humpdee Homies! So sorry I've been gone for almost a week but, I was sick as a dog at home with the flu. I missed you homies and I hope you missed me too, even if it was just a little. Luckily, my little baby Leo was there to snuggle up right next to me and he nursed me back to health with puppy kisses.
I am all better now and ready to bring you Prince Leo's Royal March Barkbox!

Today we will be featuring:
Aussie Naturals, Wagatha's, Hare of the Dog, Barkworthies
Total Price estimate of items came out to: $36.08 this month




*Cue Heavenly Music ♫ ♫ ♫


I my ❤ Wiener.


What's inside Leo's March Barkbox:


Live. Laugh. Bark.
Love almost everything inside this box!!!
Barkworthies – Junior Bully Stick (same as in February’s Box)
Aussie Natural’s – Fried Egg Eco Friendly Squeaker
Aussie Natural’s – Bacon Eco Friendly Squeaker
Hare of the Dog – Red Apple and Dandelion biscuits
Wagatha’s Breakfast – Organic Dog biscuits





Bacon & Egg for Leo! I think these leather toys are hilarious and totally unique. Leo tends to demolish any toy we buy him so I decided to only give him the Fried Egg and save the bacon for later. I love that these are leather because I think it will be a bit harder for Leo to destroy this time around.
Value: Around $8.99 for small leather toy (They didn't have the exact bacon/egg on their website)
-Made of real leather, coconut fiber!
-100% natural sustainable material!
-Eco-friendly, rescue tested!
-Each item contained a squeaker which Leo loves but drives me crazy!



Oh Barkworthy how we love you~

We actually get a lot of these in our various boxes from Barkbox but Leo doesn't mind the repeat at all!
Savory and delicious, Leo could eat a Barkworthy Bullystick everyday if you let him.
Made of 100% beef bladder!
Value: $6.30




If you think dogs can't count, try putting three Hare of the dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Leo only two of them. Leo Loves these rabbit treats~! Nom Nom Nom




"At Hare of the Dog we are unabashed dog lovers! We believe there is no better treat for your best friend than what Mother Nature intended - rabbit! Mother Nature doesn't use preservatives, so neither do we! Our biscuit treats and jerkies are 100% natural and made with 100% USDA-inspected all-American rabbit."
Value: $6.99





 Wagatha's Organic Dog Biscuit: Breakfast - 8 oz Value:  $4.81 
USDA Organic Certified Breakfast flavored: apples, bananas, and maple oats Made in human-grade bakery in Vermont.  

Unfortunately, Leo doesn't really like the breakfast biscuits. Leo is a fatty like his mommy and prefers a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich instead of a healthy fruits and oatmeal.


"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
and get used to the idea."
--Robert A. Heinlein


You had me at Woof. ❤


Whoever said “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” clearly never owned a dog.

XOXO



No comments :

Post a Comment