Thursday, October 31, 2013

Les Bananas Halloween Special with Nicki Minaj + Lil Wayne + Raptor Lobster


Happy Halloween from your royal highness Nicki Minaj & king Lil Weez.
A Millionaire I'm a ChungMoney Millionaire tougher than Nigerian hair.
Who's the baddest witch in town?




Hope you are all out there as ghouls and goblins, tearing the city into pieces.


I have had a super crazy busy schedule with work lately so sowie I have been a bit absent. Forgive me for one mo week homies. I also didn't get to dress up this year, but I bring you my bests of 2011 and 2012.


My boo is such a cute little Penguin.


Mr. Popper


A few years back... 
I was Britney Bitch.


Oops I did it again.


But last year, was the dopest. Allan and I went as Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj.


Haters can't see me - nosebleed seats.


I Beez in the trap, be beez in the trap.


Got my Offish Nicki Barbie Gear.


Wifey guest stars as - Jessica Rabbit


Roger, darling!


Young Mula Babay!


Life is a beach, we just playin' in the sand.






Young $ Love.


We can't forget my baby Leo.


My Little Ding Dong <3


My Little Raptor. Rawr!


My Loopy Little Lobster!


Yous know I love to make cute little treats. I made these sweet sugar cupcakes and dressed them up with Marzipan :) Mold your Marzipan and use some all-natural food coloring to get creative!


I know, how lucky is Allan? He gets to nosh on all of my creations.





XOXO
Happy Halloween!

                .--.               .--.
               | = o\             | = o\
               \= =_/             \= =_/
                )= \____           )= \____
               ; = _|__-\         ; = _|__-\
               |= ----.\          |= ----.\
               ('.==|             ('.==|
              / \=\=\            / \=\=\
           _.'  /=/\=\_       _.'  /=/\=\_
  _jgs_..-'    /__) \__)__..-'    /__) \__)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment