Monday, October 7, 2013

Autumn in NYC + Hot Dogs in Central Park


Like many other New Yorkers, fall is my favorite season of the year. I love looking forward to apple picking, pumpkin carving, Halloween, and countless reruns of Hocus Pocus on ABC Family.




 Soon enough it will be cold enough to enjoy spiked warm apple ciders and hot chocolates. The sky is filled with crisp clean air, the leaves all start to fall in warm earth tones, and we all get to wear our sexiest fall jackets + boots. To celebrate and enjoy this beautiful season, our little family took a day trip to Central Park and met up with Leo's baby cousin Adam.  




I brought out my new Topshop Sweater to play.


She's powdered baby blue and is cozy as the Easter Bunny, $60 via TopShop.


I also wore my Gucci Watch, vintage Gucci Doctor bag and new Topshop ABAMA ankle boots: was $136, now $40






Allan threw on his comfy weekend look and grabbed Leo's precious doggy travel bag.

When we got to the park, we searched for Leo's cousin. Ayo Adam, where you at?




Here I am!



Hey there lil' cuz!



Adam is the wild one...


Leo is the mush. He loves giving his nanna kisses.



I cannot contain my happiness when I see this little booger. I just die.


^.^
It was super misty and humid outside so my hair was frizzing like a maniac! Lucky I had this cutie pie to to distract me from the annoying weather.



After I was done torturing baby Adam, we went for a stroll around Central Park. It was so beautiful out, even with the misty air.


The Beginning of Fall Foliage 2013 :)


Adam kept on pushing and jumping on top of Leo, it was hilarious. Sweet little Leo let Adam play.

















Ivy growing on the side of the Metropolitan Museum of Arts.







Hey guys, I found my dream home on Fifth avenue. See yous peasants later! ;) 


Haha, as if. I wish!


I want to be a billionaire, so freakin' bad.



At least I have these cuties <3



I really love the Conservatory Garden further uptown but the weather was getting too wet and sticky to walk 40 + blocks. Maybe I'll head up there next Sunday ;)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and good luck with your week!
Pop by again tomorrow for a special recipe - Super Slutty Brownies.
Yes, that's what I said. Super. Slutty. Brownies.

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment