Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 2014 Birchbox Review - Thumbs Down


No Bueno Birchbox. Ok so I'm a bit disappointed with this month's selections. I was hoping for something more new and innovative than Shampoo, Conditioner and Burts Bees lotion. I have a fear of missing out so I am hesitant to cancel the subscription but, I will surely terminate my subscription if this keeps up. I am happy to support new/up and coming beauty brands, but I am not impressed that they sent me a box with with brands that we have all grown accustomed to. I have received 16 boxes so far, and hope box 17 will be better than this one.











How many of you are going to frame these and put them up on your wall? I bet no one. #thanksbutnothanks


Smells good. I can pack it for my next weekend getaway I suppose. 





I Love Burts Bees. But why is this in my Birchbox? I can pick it up anywhere and it won't cost me much. Not a very exclusive or creative choice in my opinion. 



Not sure how to describe this scent. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It smells dated and not very refreshing. I prefer a lighter and more modern scent.





These are cute but these are cards are just not useful to me. 







Yes we already know this. 




Come on BB! You can do better than this~

XOXO


















No comments :

Post a Comment