Tuesday, January 7, 2014

15 Puppy Pile Gifs to Get You Through Your Work Week via Barkpost


It's Tuesdee Homee. I needed pick-me-up to get me through this horrendous work week. 


Thank you Barkpost for providing this wonderful buzzfeed-esque pooch post.
15 Puppy Piles to Get You Through Your Work Week

bully_pile

Ugh it’s Tuesday.

ugh another work week


Another weekend gone by too fast and another work week starting up too soon. Here at The BarkPost, we’ve been trying to figure out how to help you get through your daily grind. Luckily we’ve found the one thing (besides coffee) to get you through your long work week: PUPPY PILES.


HOW DO I GET THIS JOB
(Source.)

BRING ON THE PUPPY PILES


What’s that? You need more puppies to get through the week?

huh?(Source.)

All the faces, just want to kiss all the faces, one for each work day.

why come on in(Source.)

I like to imagine the second dog from the left is saying no forever to Mondays.

Dog-Gif-dogs-29035973-460-286(Source.)

That cat is all of us, just trying to make it to Friday.

nope nope nope(Source.)

Sometimes you just need a little something to give you that final push to get through the week. My solution is always puppies.

team work helps the dream work(Source.)

Handful of puppies. Puppy handful. Heart is melting, week still not over yet.

tiny handful of happiness(Source.)

Those feets, those perfect cute little puppy feet help me forget it’s not Friday yet.

tiny puppeh dreams(Source.)

This lady has the job we all want, she has everything she needs to get her through the work week. It’s so hard to like her right now.

this is my dream life(Source.)

Oh what’s that? Is it cake day? Cake day, like puppies, always helps me get through the week faster.

did someone say lunch?(Source.)

Just got to make it through a few more meetings, Friday is almost here.

yawn(Source.)

I’m just going to stop working on this Excel spreadsheet and stare at these cute puppies for a little while.

I never want this to end(Source.)

Yeah I’ll get back to work in a minute, after I Google “dog gifs” for the next 10 minutes. It’s my lunch break don’t judge me.

say what(Source.)

Oh puppies, you always know how to cheer me up and distract me from my work

bop your nose(Source.)

All the puppy piles, come to me now, yes everything is perfect.

yes puppies come to me(Source. )

IT’S 5PM ON FRIDAY!!! Let’s all go home now and cuddle with our pups!

FINALLY IT'S 5(Source.)

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment