Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STEP. POSE. REPEAT. - BirchBox February 2014

It's award season, and it looks like BB will be helping you achieve the winning look! I have to say this month is better than last month. The February Step & Repeat box includes some key products that I consider essentials for every fashionista. Now let's get to the stars on the red carpet.










I think their step and repeat idea is actually totally adorable.
This month's box would have been even better with an actual treat from US Weekly asides from beauty tips.



Starring: Beauty Protector, Coola, Ruby Wing, & Smashbox.







So this mascara has actually been around the block. I've used it a few years ago and remember liking but, not loving it. This Full exposure mascara brings fullness to your lashes but will not help you achieve the long-dramatic-lash look. I like to go for something like the YSL Babydoll mascara for the uber sexy, long, and dark lash look.



I love these Ruby Wing polishes! They change color indoors and outdoors so you can feel and look different inside and out! This is the second time BB have sent me a Ruby Wing Polish and I love both bottles.





Mineral Sunscreen & BB cream combo. In the past few years BB creams have really taken over the industry. Skincare and makeup rolled in one is a great idea and I have been trying dozens of SPF infused BB creams through the products BirchBox have been sending me. Whipped and super light, this BB cream feels good to the skin, but does not give much coverage. I like to hide my imperfections, so I like a bit more coverage with my BB cream. It's also a bit too light for my skin so I don't think I will be able to use it. Now I know not to purchase this product for me. 



I am obsessed with keeping my hair moisturized so this little baby is god sent. This oil in particular smells fantastic! Smells like warm vanilla cake. I'm rubbing it on my hair now haha.



I like to keep samples at work just in case I have to go somewhere fabulous post work so this one will stay at the office.



Pretty cool way to package eye shadow samples, but I would rather have the mini size eyeshadow samples that come in mini plastic cases instead of these shitty papers. #sorrynotsorry There was a time when BB used to give us legit samples sizes...I guess you can't really complain for ten beans.


Not bad BB...Not bad all all...



XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment