Friday, February 7, 2014

Almost Spring: Christian Louboutin Natural Canvas Isabelle 100 Espadrille Wedges

HAPPY FRIDAY HOMIES. I am soooo over this cold ass weather and the enormous amount of snow that mother nature is pooping from the sky. To get ready for this spring, I bought myself something adorable online a few days ago!

My tweed bottom, glossy red sole, and baby blue lace peep toe baby will be arriving today. With leather lining and sole, I cannot wait for warm weather and el sol to grace us with his presence. 


I bought these pre-owned, so they are not new but, in very excellent condition. I usually like to online shop at a couple vintage/consignment shops but this baby is from Shop-hers.
I am not sure what this really retails for but I snagged this beauty for a bargain price of $138 plus shipping.
If you're dying for a pair like these, I found one in tan for $175 @ Yoogi's Closet.





XOXO


No comments :

Post a Comment