Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Shopping: Christian Louboutin 2014 Bat Pump 100mm Patent Leather SS14

Loubs & Love.
"Say hello to our beautiful "Bat Pump," surely to be your new favorite style of our Spring/Summer season. If she looks familiar, let's just call her the sultry sister of our classic "Decollete 554." Combine her provocative pointed toe with her sexy stiletto heel and our iconic red soles et voilà! All eyes will be on you." - Loubs


Hi Homies. Please say hello to my new Loubs. Ain't she a beauty?
My amazing boyfriend got me these for Valentine's Day, and I cannot wait to wear them out on the town! Before I go anywhere though, I have to take these babies to my cobbler first and get them resoled so I don't ruin them too fast with my clumsy feet. Also, I hear there is another Polar Vortex warning for next week in the east coast, and I wish mother nature would just chill out so I can start wearing my fancy shoes. Can I get an amen? Haha






After work, Allan and I met up in heaven aka Barneys. The Louboutin boutique on Madison ave is super gorgeous but I just couldn't stay away from Barneys. 


 I love them so much. What do you think homies?




c'est magnifique



Feelin' Good & Fancy.


The Empire State Building lit up the city in pink <3


We fuss & fight all the time but, we love each other very much and I am so happy to have shared another amazing year with Allan, our baby Leo, and all you homies. Cheers to another fabulous year.


XOXO


2 comments :

  1. youre so city chic and please god tell me youre kidding about that polar vortex bullshit. i cant take the polar bears no more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhahaha I love this comment. But no joke homie. Vortex is already on it's way...

      Delete